Monday, May 23, 2011

WOW (what Olivia wore): Moschino? I dunno


 
 Jacket: TJ Maxx
T-shirt: Ross
Jeans: Target
Bag: Moschino, thrifted
Wedges: Dolce Vita via Nordstrom Rack

I found this Moschino bag (pronounced Moe-ski-no) at a thrift store along with a Louis Vuitton pencil case. And although I've done a bit of research, I can't tell if this bag (or the LV) is real or not...Do any of you ladies know? Either way, you know I'm always down for animal prints.



As for these wedges, you can get the Dolce Vita for Target version here. And don't hate, but mine cost only a third of that.


Finally, for those who asked, I'm moving back to Montana's largest city: Billings, a.k.a. the Magic (tragic) City. I left hastily after finishing college three years ago. But it turns out, the grass really isn't necessarily greener...

21 comments:

briannelee said...

Great thrift find! Awesome bag real or faux ;)

Ife' said...

The bag is great! I wouldn't know anything about real or fake but I agree with Briannelee! Who cares! It's fabulous!

I also love your shoes. I have the Target version in gold. I don't even want to know what you paid because I definitely paid full price. Drats!

Messy Mom said...

Very cute and I love your poses too! You look great.

Sofies Haus said...

Olivia is also my daughters name:-)), love these wedges:-), hughs Anja

alex said...

Gorgeous shoes!

Dee O. said...

Very nice! I love that bag :)

That GOOD GOOD Blog

rach. said...

what a great blog! you are soooo inspirational! i would love to see what your opinions on my blog are! so if you could check it out i would really apprieciate it. :)

follow me?
www.so--hi.blogspot.com

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

That bag is great :) Good luck with your move! Life has a funny way of showing us when we're wrong, doesn't it?

The Suburb Experiment said...

I didn't know you were back and blogging! Sounds like there's a lot of changes (some good, some eh) but I'm glad you'll have your kiddos by your side!

I have a vintage Chanel bag that I can't figure if it's real or not. But it's quilted, lambskin and very fabulous. So I pretend it definitely is. :)

Jenn

LV said...

You look so cute! I love the purse and shoes. FAB!

http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

♥ StylisHedForeVer said...

I love this! Such a great look :)

Cecylia said...

love the leopard print! You are so gorgeous!
Come follow my blog hun :)

kirstyb said...

love that bag x

akiko said...

Great outfits and you look so pretty. Love your animal print bag :))

In Love with San Diego said...

What a great find! I love vintage Moschino. You're one lucky lady ;)

LyddieGal said...

I have no idea how to tell apart a well made fake from the real deal - all that matters is that you've got a cute leopard bag!

Chic on the Cheap

Charlotte Beecham said...

I love your blog, your style and vibe are great. check out mine, would love it if you followed me back
http://clothesovercarbs.blogspot.com/

Sarah Winslett said...

wow amazing bag, great find!

MADAM PATTY

Sabrina said...

amazing blog!! i'm following you!!!if you like mine,do the same!!!

Danielle and Trev said...

TOO cute!! Love it. Those shoes are amazing. Following now! Glad I found your blog!

HAUTEMESSinHOLLYWOOD said...

It looks pretty real - either way, great find!